Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Roommate Ordeal Pt. 3

The date of the hearing has been set at May 12th, 9:30 a.m. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that poltroon of an ex-roommate of mine picked the time because I have a terrible time waking up at any time before noon, but I know that they just picked the time most convenient for both of our schedules. Still... I'll probably be more irritable than usual, which may or may not work in my favor. I just wish I was prosecuting instead of defending, because irritability would be a nice advantage for a serious prosecuting force. Alas, I am not, though the best defense is a good offense, I hear.
That being said, I continue to be amazed by the situation. I have prepared several pages of witness statements, evidence, defenses and the luck for my cause, and today it was all made seem moot. I picked up a copy of the incident report today, and was reminded of the overwhelming daftness possessed by TheRoommate when he spelled "flesh" (as in human flesh) "flesch," A GRAND TOTAL OF THREE TIMES.
That's no typo. That's just ignorance.
Although, the first sign should've been in his alleged "vocab" studies (more on that later) when he used "excrescence" as a noun and fouled up subject-verb agreement ("selection of words is").
I won't call him dumb, but... Oh wait, yes I will!
These are mistakes typical of FOURTH graders! His butchering of the English language is grotesque on a level comparable to the poltroonry he displays in his daily actions. My intelligence is insulted by the infantile comprehension I was unwittingly holed up with and subject to. I can only hope that his cowardice and idiocy are not contagious, as would be a prime subject to fall victim to a bad case of the imbecility just now. However, with parents as his (that is a preacher and a kindergarten teacher), all signs point to it being an inherited trait, and I hope myself exempt from his miserable gene pool and immune from his total and undiminished inanity.

1 comment:

Codes said...

Blame Religion.